Saturday, October 13, 2007

No more UPS

so i dont work for ups anymore. the shifts were not long enough. I now work for a landscaping company. I drive a truck and trailor and work with two mexicans. Winter lawns are my passion. Its cool cuz my boss is in my ward and he gives me tuesday and thursday off for school and loads up monday, wednesday and friday with hours. I like getting dirty and trying to speak spanish. I will get pictures of it monday and post them on here. It is a dandy. Well sorry my blog is boring...ttyl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i also have a passion for winter grass! sounds like it's a good change! i'm SO sorry that i forgot to text you back about the football game! i read it at a time that i could not text back & then totally spaced! well, hope you life is going good! we need to chill! next weekend?

Unknown said...

so seriously... seeing you today on the freeway made my day/year! it was so funny looking over & seeing you with two mexicans in that truck! it was totally random! i tried to slow down and take a pic with my phone, but decided that my life was too important & i better not risk it! ha ha! let's chill this weekend!