Wednesday, September 19, 2007

UPS night shift

thats right i now work the UPS night shift. 1030 to 300. I love it. I like physical work and everyone there is nice to me. I hope to set a record for packages scanned and loaded...i need to have the eye of the tiger though cuz my competition is a black man who is said to be "unbeatable" in fact i hear he does three times the average worker. Anyways its hard to post pictures about is because they dont let cameras past security i think. I will try agian though. Well i am a lazy blogger but expect me to be better.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I didn't know you worked at UPS! I bet you look cute in those short shorts!!!

Afton LeSueur said...

I didn't know you were doing this! When do you go to school? Do you go to school? I would also like a picture of you in the Brown!

benson said...

for your information i do not wear those little shorts...i did ask if i could get a pair though. Lets just say they dont hand them out very often. yes afton i go to school

Unknown said...

BENS! it has been such a long time since we've talked/hung out/seen each other! what is up? sounds like you like your new job! yay! have you gotten the shorts yet? i'm dying for a picture of you in them! ha ha!

benson said...

i have asked two people about shorts...they really dont want to give them to me. It is my goal to get some. I will get the smallest pair possible!!! ha ha jk man. hopefully i get a cozy fit.

Patterson Family said...

Bud please oh please steal some shorts or something. you are a big guy, fight sombody for a pair. I just know that if they are short enough and tight enough it will spring a late night laugh, which I always appreciate! Oh and when are we going to all you can eat shrimp?

Unknown said...

i just found out the boy that sits next to me in my computer class is also on the ups nightshift! he always comes to class at 8:25 totally tired, i feel bad for him! his name is colter, do you know him?