Saturday, July 21, 2007

hitting my head on everything...

So i am 6'5 and many things in our world are not that tall. Some doorways and low hanging fans for instance. I am always hitting my head on stuff and it is irritating!!! But being tall is amazing and i would not trade it...unless the trade was the gift to fly because that would be swell. This post was made becasue on my way to the computer i knew i wanted to post on my blog but had no idea on what to say when BOOM... I hit my head on the office fan. So that is the reason for my randomness. oh and by the way randomness is one of my favorite words

5 comments:

kali and kason said...

i don't know about being tall, but being short rocks! i never have to worry about hitting my head!

Unknown said...

flying would rock! but i won't lie, as a girl, i wish i were shorter. shoes and clothes are always made for small people. that is irritating!

Malia said...

BENIS!!! Welcome to the blogging world!

Afton LeSueur said...

Actually that wasn't me who wrote that spanish. it was paco! Sorry to dissapoint you

abigail said...

hey im tall too, and hey..i love it too!!!!! i dont really hit my head on too many things but i still duck on rollercoaster rides...if you know what i mean!

ps sweet blog!!!