Monday, July 23, 2007

30 things about me

1. I love to stay up late

2. I love my family and friends so much

3. I love the church and what it brings to my life

4. I love pool basketball

5. I feel the importance of school but hate going

6. I love to eat

7. I hate my diet but am having great success

8. I like to lift weights (you cant really tell though)

9. I love rollie the purple toyota corolla that vrooms down the road

10. I hate spending money

11. I love the suns and d-backs!!!!

12. I love playing sports

13. I want to join the PBA someday

14. I love sleeping in a cold room with a huge blanky

15. I like getting back rubs!!! mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm!

16. I adore baked goods

17. I want to make lots of money and travel the world via cruises someday

18. I want to skydive almost more than anything

19. I really like when my room is clean

20. I am soo competitive even in the stupidest of games

21. I really like to laugh

22. yardwork does not bother me if i have music and sympathy

23. rain makes me happy

24. when its nice outside long walks are amazing

25. I hate medicine...i really only take vitamins

26. I am so easy going but i will tell you what i think if you piss me off :)

27. Bubble baths are not just a girl thing...they are also a benson thing

28. I will have a urinal in my house when im older

29. when i have long talks with my grandma i never come out empty

30. I love mostly everything so this list is just a start!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good list bens! lists make me happy! about the bathroom accessories... i want a soap{the foamy kind} and paper towel dispenser{motion sensitive kind} in my bathroom. i think that would be so great for some reason! ha ha! i too love a lot of things on that list! especially numbers 15, 11, 6, 3, & 2! {i have to get out of the habit of number 1, so i'm not even mentioning it!} you are already a pro blogger!

Case said...

bens agreed with the seeta gram talks....good list bud i'm feeling it. I hear you.

Jessica said...

Ha Ha Bens I love the list! I need to make one! I am still waiting for a comment on my blog form you! (remember 100 words, but i'll settle for 50)!!!

kali and kason said...

i love the list bens!! its so you!